Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Alive!!

Holy shit, I will tell you something. I am FULL of energy and life! Seriously, I realise, running through Lancaster, that I have had literally the THREE BEST YEARS of my life. I know this city intricately, I have had so many amazing experiences, met so many amazing people, I’ve worked here, I’ve partied here, I have camped here, ran, walked, sang, danced. I have made this city my own!  I have developed in myself so massively here and I will never forget my time here. I will soon be leaving university, soon I will be in the land of ????? 
I realised one thing whilst running just now… I really did make Lancaster what I wanted to make it… ok, it’s a city, it still has cars and churches, mixed cultured people etc, but I chose/ learned to only focus on what I wanted, and I made them massive. The shops without shutters, the Christmas trees on the buildings, the smiling people, the rivers and sea nearby. I chose to listen to the birds, walk through the beautiful parks, appreciating life. I learned to appreciate all that I have, my forks and knives etc…
Im going to dedicate this run to my time at Lancaster. Almost a finale, so I can take a bow and leave knowing that I made it. I got where I wanted and now am… and am also now beginning new adventures for after uni. I got an exciting life ahead of me…
Maybe none of you guys reading can feel how I feel and have felt but believe me its everything you would ever want! Seriously, know when you’ve had sex ha-ha, remember that feeling? Now imagine feeling like that at just being alive!!!
I will make whatever in the future special, and I won’t cope with doing anything I don’t want e.g. job. Maybe I will be making it ‘tougher’ (whatever that means) for myself, but it will be worth it.
Emotional statement over, take what you want from it J
p.s, I could bang anyone of you out with my calf muscles ha-ha,  I feel SOLID and extremely healthy, I just ran 4 mile in 40 minutes… 1hr and half last week…..

wes

No comments:

Post a Comment